Flexible bag packaging system for short-run and order fulfillment packaging applications.
The Autobag AB 180 OneStep is uniquely designed to provide flexible solutions for dynamic packaging environments, such as mail order fulfillment, short production run, and build-on-demand operations. By positioning the PI 412c imprinter directly over the next bag to be loaded, the AB 180 OneStep prints and indexes in a single-step - virtually eliminating bag waste and product queuing.
This next-bag-out technology ensures accuracy and efficiency in packaging applications that require frequent product and label changeovers. The AB 180 OneStep can be utilized in the standard Print-n-Pack configuration, or integrated with a variety of productivity options, including laptop computers, bar code scanners and stand-alone keyboards.
The AutoTouch Control Screen of the AB 180 OneStep provides easy access to job set-up and storage for rapid job recall. Plus, the system can be integrated with ERP and shipping software for 1:1 mail order and fulfillment applications, linking shipping and customer databases for an efficient print, pack and ship operation.
The AB 180 OneStep operates at speeds up to 30 bags per minute, printing high-resolution text, graphics and bar codes up to 12 inches per second. The system is ideal for packaging small to medium products, offering bag sizes up to 11 inches wide and 25 inches long. On-board diagnostics and modular Replace-n-Repair components ensure maximum uptime.
- Improves the productivity of packaging operation.
- Prints the next bag out - no product to queue.
- Compatible with multiple materials for broad application requirements.
- Prints high-resolution text, graphics and bar codes directly on the bag, eliminating the need for a separate labeling operation.
- Operator-friendly AutoTouch Control Screen for quick and easy job storage and recall.
- Can be integrated with shipping and customer databases for 1:1 order fulfillment packing and shipping.
- Automates the label formatting process.
- Tilt-back printer head for easy maintenance.
- On-board diagnostics and modular components ensure maximum uptime.
- Change bag sizes easily in less than 2 minutes.
- Mail order fulfillment
- Catalog order fulfillment
- Pharmacy fulfillment
- Ecommerce fulfillment
- Product fulfillment
- Spare parts kits packaging
- Short-run production with frequent changeovers in any market
Features of the AB 180 OneStep
- Field proven AB 180 Bagger and PI 412c Printer Platforms.
- AutoTouch Control Screen accesses operator tutorials, help system, on-board diagnostics, data retrieval, and performance monitoring.
- On-board memory and PI 412c remote keypad to store job data for recall at a later time.
- Modular E-Box and Valve Packs ensure maximum uptime.
- Powered unwind for positive bag-web control provides accurate positioning for inline printing and loading.
- Simple mechanical height adjustment and casters for operator comfort and portability.
- Product Load Shelf to support heavier products.
- Standard Footswitch to cycle bagger.
- Handheld or tabletop bar code scanner
- Stand-alone keyboard
- PI 412c Universal Printer Interface
- Dual optical palm switches
- Range of infeed funnels
- Custom conveying equipment
- Seal flatteners
- Spare parts kits
- Custom Engineering & Integration design and support
Specifications of the AB 180 OneStep
- Weight: 313 lbs. (142 kg)
- Electrical: 110/220 VAC switchable 50/60 Hz
- Air Feed: 5 CFM/80 psi of clean, dry air
- Width: 40 in. (102 cm)
- Height: 37 to 48 in. (94 to 122 cm)
- Depth: 55 in. (140 cm)
- Pass-Through: Up to 4.25 in. (Up to 10.8 cm)
- Bag Thickness: 1.25 to 4.0 mil
- Bag Sizes: W 2 to 11 in. L 5.5 to 25 in.