Capable of bagging at speeds up to 80 bags per minute, this automatic filling and sealing machine has been designed to be simple to use, dependable and operationally flexible to give maximum machine uptime and packaging productivity. Package size changes can be achieved in less than 2 minutes using Autobag Bag-on-a-Roll pre-formed bags.
Utilizing the very latest technology, Autobag Replace-n-Repair machine operating systems and the most advanced user touchscreen available, the AB 180 is the most reliable, and the easiest to use automatic bagging system available.
The large interactive AutoTouch Control Screen allows operators to quickly recall and set-up packing jobs. The system's high capacity memory makes multiple job storage easy, and the touchscreen offers a powerful diagnostic help tool to enable operators to rectify machine errors quickly and easily.
- Quick to set-up, easy to operate, reliable and fast.
- Change bag size easily in less than 2 minutes for maximum machine uptime.
- Powered Unwind provides positive web control for maximum cycle speed and accurate loading.
- Operator friendly AutoTouch Control Screen for easy job set-up and control.
- Built in diagnostics and help screens for rapid problem solving.
- Replace-n-Repair system for vital components to ensure minimum downtime due to machine failure.
- Combine with Autobag thermal imprinters for complete Print-n-Pack in-line product identification and labeling.
- Can tie-in to a range of Autobag and third-party infeed equipment.
- Automotive & Appliance Parts
- Electrical & Electronic Parts
- Plumbing & Heating
- Jewelry & Novelty Items
- Disposable Health Care
- Hardware & DIY
- Fasteners & Connectors
- Hobby & Craft Kits
- Cosmetics & Beauty Aids
Features of the AB 180
- Color AutoTouch 10 inch control screen interface offers operator tutorials, data storage, help system and diagnostics.
- Performance monitoring production: rates per job, bags-per-minute/hour, etc.
- Powered unwind for positive bag-web control ensures minimum bag movement for accurate positioning and loading and for in-line printing accuracy.
- On board memory stores job data ready for recall at a later time.
- AutoThread automatic bag threading for quick and easy set up and change over.
- System handshaking via RS-232 and AutoLink ports allows a tiein to APS in-feeds and a wide array of third party equipment.
- Simple mechanical height adjustment for added operator comfort.
- Multiple language choice - English, Spanish, French and German available by making a selection on the touch screen.
- Product Load Shelf to support heavy product applications and Bag Deflator for air evacuation prior to sealing.
- Trim seal
- Seal flatteners
- Dual optical palm switches
- Sectionalized in-feed trays
- Range of in-feed funnels
- Spare parts kits
Specifications of the AB 180
- Weight: 270 lbs. (123 kg)
- Electrical: 110/220 VAC switchable 50/60 Hz
- Air Feed: 5 CFM/80 psi of clean, dry air
- Width: 34 in. (86 cm)
- Height: 32 to 43 in. (81 to 109 cm)
- Depth: 55 in. (140 cm)
- Pass-Through: 2.63 to 4.25 in. (6.7 to 10.8 cm)
- Bag Thickness: 1.0 to 4.0 mil
- Bag Sizes: W 2 to 11 in. L 3 to 22 in.