Capable of bagging at speeds up to 55 bags per minute, this automatic filling and sealing machine has been designed to be simple to use, dependable and operationally flexible to give maximum machine uptime and packaging productivity. Package size changes can be achieved in less than 2 minutes using Autobag Bag-on-a-Roll pre-formed bags.
Utilizing the very latest technology, Autobag Replace-n-Repair machine operating systems and advanced user touchscreen controls, the AB 255 automatic bagging system is reliable and the easy to use.
The large interactive AutoTouch Control Screen allows operators to quickly recall and set-up packing jobs. The system's high capacity memory makes multiple job storage easy, and the touchscreen offers a powerful diagnostic help tool to enable operators to rectify machine errors quickly and easily.
- Quick to set-up, easy to operate, fast and reliable wide bag packaging.
- Change bag sizes easily in less than 2 minutes.
- Powered Unwind provides positive web control for maximum cycle speed and registration.
- Operator friendly AutoTouch Control Screen for easy job set-up and recall.
- Replace-n-Repair system for vital components to ensure maximum uptime.
- Combine with an AutoLabel Printer for a simple Print-n-Pack bagging and labeling system.
- Integrates with a range of Autobag and third-party infeed packaging equipment.
- Automotive & appliance parts
- Electrical supplies
- Plumbing & heating parts
- Tubing packages
- Large kit packaging
- Ecommerce fulfillment
- Product fulfillment
- Hobby & craft products
- Hardware & DIY packaging
- Retail fulfillment mailers
- Instruction manual bags
- Catalog packaging
- Pharmaceutical fulfillment
Features of the AB 255
- Color AutoTouch 10 inch control screen interface offers operator tutorials, data storage, help system and diagnostics.
- Performance monitoring production: rates per job, bags-per-minute/hour, etc.
- Powered unwind for positive bag-web control ensures minimum bag movement for accurate positioning and loading and for in-line printing accuracy.
- On-board memory stores job data ready for recall at a later time.
- AutoThread automatic bag threading for quick and easy set up and change over.
- System handshaking via RS-232 and AutoLink ports. This will allow for a tie-in to APS in-feeds and a wide array of third party equipment.
- Simple mechanical height adjustment for added operator comfort.
- Multiple language choice - English, Spanish, French, and German available by making a selection on the touch screen.
- Product Load Shelf to support heavy product applications.
- Trim seal
- Seal flatteners
- Dual optical palm switches
- Sectionalized in-feed trays
- Range of in-feed funnels
- Spare parts kits
Specifications of the AB 255
- Weight: 320 lbs. (145 kg)
- Electrical: 110/220 VAC switchable 50/60 Hz
- Air Feed: 5 CFM/80 psi of clean, dry air
- Width: 39 in. (99 cm)
- Height: 33 to 43 in. (84 to 109 cm)
- Depth: 47 to 60 in. (119 to 153 cm)
- Pass-Through: 4.63 to 6 in. (11.8 to 15.2 cm)
- Bag Thickness: 1.25 to 4.0 mil
- Bag Sizes: W 4 to 16 in. L 5 to 26 in.