Fast Accurate Bowl Feeder for Your Bagger
Capable of counting and batching at speeds up to 2,500 packages per hour, the Autobag Accu-Count 200 vibratory bowl feed and count system is engineered with state-of-the-art technology for high-accuracy counting productivity.
When used in conjunction with the Autobag AB 180 bagging system, a bulk supply of product is driven to a single-flow that is automatically counted and batched to a pre-set quantity. The individual batch of product is then funneled to a pre-opened bag, sealed and dispensed, while another bag is presented for loading.
Speed and accuracy are increased with the overcount discharge funnel. As the final part passes through the detection eye, a diverting door is activated. Diverted parts are then discharged to an isolated bin, so as not to enter the bag as an overcount.
Utilizing the very latest technology, the Autobag Accu-Count 200 is capable of detecting product from .125" in diameter, .125" to 2.5" in length and up to 2" wide. The system is available with multiple bowl configurations, allowing the flexibility to run different part variations.
DeviceNet communications capabilities enable simple, fast and reliable integration of the Accu-Count to Autobag baggers and Kit-Veyor systems. Technology advancements include comprehensive system diagnostics from the bagger's AutoTouch Control Screen, and automatic sequencing in Kit-Veyor kit packaging operations. The operator-friendly touchscreen also provides access to job set-up and recall, on-board system diagnostics, and real-time productivity data.
Automated Packaging Systems also manufactures thermal transfer bag printers and air pillow void-fill systems.
- AutoTouch Control Screen provides easy access to job storage, system diagnostics and individual part profiling for quick set-up and ease of operation.
- The combined Accu-Count 200 and AB 180 bagger configuration has a small footprint (approximately 3' x 5') saving valuable floor space.
- High-accuracy is ensured with the overcount discharge diverting funnel, which is activated when the final part passes through the detection eye.
- Part orientation funnels provide enhanced control of the part as it falls from the bowl through the detection eye, improving speed and accuracy.
- Can be integrated with multiple counters and the Autobag Kit-Veyor to provide integrated, efficient packaging of kits and sub-assemblies.
- DeviceNet communications platform improves overall reliability and provides greater system control in multi-counter kit packaging operations.
- Modular replace-n-repair components ensure maximum uptime.
- Automotive & appliance parts
- Hardware & DIY
- Electrical & electronic parts
- Fasteners & connectors
- Plumbing & heating
- Hobby & crafts
- Jewelry & novelty items
- Cosmetics & beauty aids
- Disposable health care products
Features of the Accu-Count 200
- Integrates with Autobag high-speed baggers, printers and conveyors to automatically count, separate and dispense a bulk supply of product into individual bags.
- Individual part profiling analyzes and assigns a value to each part. Any part below the value, like dirt or part fragments, is identified as scrap and therefore not counted, ensuring accuracy.
- Job storage capacity of 50 saved set-ups that can recall all operating parameters for a specific part to facilitate fast and accurate changeover.
- Part overcount discharge diverting door re-directs parts into an isolated bin after final count is reached, providing high-accuracy counting.
- 24" polyurethane coated cast aluminum bowl is standard.
- Available in top or side load configurations.
- Fully automatic 2 cubic foot supply hopper with product level sensor provides consistent feeding of bulk product into the bowl
- Coated cast aluminum or stainless steel bowls to expand product range
- Separation belts with variable speed control to assist in part handling and accuracy
- Available in single or multiple counter configurations
- Range of transition funnels
- Spare parts kits
- Electrical: 110/120 VAC; 50/60 Hz
- Air: 80 PSI (5.5 bar) 0.5 CFM (0.0002 CMS)
- Dimensions: 43"W x 65"D x 60"-79"H (109cm x 165cm x 152-201cm)
- Weight: 575 lbs (261 kg)