Capable of weigh-counting at speeds up to 45 batches per minute, this vibratory linear pan-feed and weigh-count system was designed to be simple, dependable and flexible, ensuring maximum uptime and high-accuracy packaging.
When used with the Autobag AB 180 or AB 255 bagging systems, a bulk supply of product is driven through a series of part-separating drive pans via vibration. Initially all flow control gates are open to allow 90 to 95% of the final weighment to be accumulated efficiently. When this pre-set weight is achieved the gates close, allowing only a single-flow to dribble feed into the batch until the final weight is achieved. The batch of product is then funneled to a pre-opened bag, sealed and dispensed while another bag is presented for loading.
Utilizing the latest technology, the Autobag Linear Weigh Scale can weigh-count batches from 1 ounce to 8 pounds. The system is available in single head to four head configurations based on required system speeds, with one to three pans for required product separation.
- Quick to set-up, easy to operate, reliable and fast.
- The combined Linear Weigh Scale & AB 255 bagger configuration has a small footprint.
- Excellent accuracy-to-speed ratio for increased productivity.
- Available in stainless steel construction for a multitude of clean or washdown applications.
- Fully automatic, reducing labor costs and increasing productivity up to 5 times the speed of hand load.
- Built-in supply hopper, product level detection, and dribble-feed combine to provide accuracy and productivity.
- Automotive & replacement parts
- Electrical & electronic parts
- Plumbing & heating parts
- Hobby & craft pieces
- Cosmetics & beauty aids
- Fasteners & connectors
- Candy, IQF chicken & seafood
- Hardware items
- Jewelry & novelty items
- Disposable health care items
Features of the Linear Weigh Scale
- Integrates with Autobag high-speed baggers and conveyors to automatically separate, weigh-count, and dispense a bulk supply of product into individual bags.
- Extremely accurate, reliable weigh cell that detects parts as light as 0.3 grams.
- Product flow-sensors between feed pans automatically maintain feed rates for optimal accuracy and batches per minute.
- Fully automatic 5 cubic foot supply hopper with product level control for the most effective single product flow for speed and accuracy.
- Available in single lane or multiple lane configurations
- Also available in Stainless Steel
- Feed pan and funnel liners for friction control and sound deadening
- Range of infeed funnels
- Remote mounting kit for AutoTouch Control Screen
- Overcount discharge chutes for accuracy and quality control
- Lift conveyors and pivot feeders to transition product into supply hopper
Specifications of the Linear Weigh Scale
- Weight: 500 lbs. (227 kg) Stand Alone System
- Electrical: 120 VAC; 60 cycle, SPH
- Air Feed: 2 CFM/60 psi of clean, dry air
- Width: 52 in. (132 cm)
- Height: 76 in. (193 cm)
- Depth: 61 in. (155 cm)