Electra Automatic Vacuum Forming Machine
Click to enlarge
Get a Quick Quote
Pro Pac offers competitive prices and outstanding customer service. Get a quote for the Electra Automatic Vacuum Forming Machine and see the Pro Pac difference.
The Electra vacuum and pressure automatic thermoforming machine is built for average and high production levels. The Electra is equipped with an innovative cutting system and the press is operated by a patented system that totally excludes the oleodynamic circuits.
The basic components of the infeed are a product feeding conveyor, an accumulating conveyor, and a specialized right-angle inserting unit for feeding the grouping of products into the sealing areas. Available accessories include right-angle transfer mechanisms, product up-enders, product up-stackers, and special product- accumulating conveyors.
Features of the Electra
- Reliable, reduced energy electrical system
- High productivity with a constant operating speed
- High thermoforming quality with simple mold height adjustment
- Safe operations
- Programmed activation
- Practically oil-free
- Hygenic for production of food containers
Details of the Electra
- An auto-loading reel trolley system allows large and heavy reels to be loaded without using forklifts, mandrels, or self-centering cones.
- A touch screen monitor facilitates reviewing of all machine operations, allows intervening in the cycle specifications, and allows repetition of similar operations.
- Transportation of the film is carried out using a high resistance chain system. Precise, high speed chain movement is directed by a brushless servomotor.
- A contact pre-heating plier system enables work on very thick materials.
- Radiant panels maintain an advanced position to consistantly heat materials on both sides. Temperature precision is maintained by automatic thermocouples.
- The molding station is comprised of two mobile platforms that are moved by a brushless servomotor screw system assembled in a column. This system rotates 180 degrees allowing molds to be mounted and extracted outside of the machine.
- High closing power is acheived with a four column press comprised of two independent mobile platforms that are activated by a re-circulating ball screw system and brushless servomotors.
- Determined by the height of the thermoformed products, the cutting device platform return stroke is regulated and recorded. This system is controlled via touch screen monitor.
- An efficient stacking and counting mechanism is connected to the punching press. Motorized extraction moves stacked peices to a platform or conveyor.
Specifications of the Electra
|Specifications ||PVE-24 ||PVE-33 ||PVE-42 ||PVE-50 |
- Max Forming Area
|23.5" x 15.75" ||23.5" x 21.5" ||25.5" x 25.5" ||30.0" x 25.5" |
- Min Forming Area
|6.0" x 4.0" ||6.0" x 4.0" ||9.75" x 4.0" ||11.75" x 4.0" |
- Max Downward Draw Width
|4.75" ||4.75" ||4.75" ||4.75" |
- Max Pos / Neg Draw Width
|6.25" ||6.25" ||6.25" ||6.25" |
- Max Sheet Width
|25.0" ||25.0" ||27.0" ||31.75" |
- Avgerage Cycle Speed
|25 CPM ||25 CPM ||24 CPM ||24 CPM |
- Upper Panel Power
|21 KW ||29.2 KW ||32 KW ||37.5 KW |
- Lower Panel Power
|18.5 KW ||27 KW ||39.5 KW ||35 KW |
- Vacuum Pump Capacity
|100 MH ||100 MH ||140 MH ||160 MH |
- Vacuum Pump Power
|2.2 KW ||2.2 KW ||3 KW ||3 KW |
- Vacuum Tank Capacity
|39.5 Gallons ||52.75 Gallons ||79.25 Gallons ||79.25 Gallons |
- Max Thrust of Press
|50 Ton ||50 Ton ||60 Ton ||60 Ton |
- Approximate Size
|24.5'W x 7.5'D x 8.75'H ||27'W x 7.5'D x 8.75'H ||29.5'W x 8.25'D x 8.75'H ||29.5'W x 9.0'D x 8.75'H |