Arpac's EL-2000 Series intermittent motion end-load case packer operates at speeds up to 25 cases per minute. Product accumulation, case forming, loading and sealing are integrated into a compact machine.
Capable of handling an unlimited range of configurations, typical applications include plastic bottles, cans, boxes, folding cartons, pouches, bags and glass jars. These systems are easily integrated with other equipment, including shrink wrappers, turners and stackers.
Features of the EL-2000
- Intermittent motion end load case packer.
- Heavy-duty rugged construction designed for durability and around-the-clock operations.
- Laser cut components for maximum precision.
- Speeds up to 25 trays per minute.
- Completely integrated system that collates product, loads into tray/case, forms and seals.
- Allen-Bradley programmable logic controller with Arpac standard operator interface.
- Digital controls for conveyor speeds, timing, and temperature settings for fast accurate setup when changing product size and film.
- Designed to inegrate with customer's line controls.
- Gentle product handling with pneumatic mechanical or servo driven system.
- Rapid changeovers in less than 30 minutes.
- Vacuum blank feed handles variations in board thickness and resupply while operating.
- Durable Intralox conveyor belts eliminates tracking problems.
- Nordson Pro-Blue glue unit.
- NEMA 12 electrical cabinet and controls.
- Low blank alert warns that blanks are needed.
- Central point lubrication (nylon lines) simplifies preventative maintenance.
- vStar wheel upender.
- Air or servo lane divider.
- Stainless steel construction.
- NEMA 4X electrical for washdown environments.
- Other voltages available upon request.
- Glass jars
- Grease tubes