MTE-1100 Glue Style Tray Erector
Click to enlarge
Get a Quick Quote
Pro Pac offers competitive prices and outstanding customer service. Get a quote for the MTE-1100 Glue Style Tray Erector and see the Pro Pac difference.
The Masters MTE-1100 is an inline high speed tray erecting system that automatically selects, forms, seals and ejects trays at speeds up to 40 trays per minute. This system is ruggedly built and compact in size with simple tool-less adjustments between tray sizes. The MTE-1100 is used in a variety of industries and can be easily integrated with other packaging equipment.
Features of the MTE-1100
- Speeds up to 40 trays per minute.
- Simple to operate.
- Positive blank pulling via Venturi Vacuum.
- Easy adjustment between sizes via hand wheelsand digital counters.
- Quick release system for punch changeover.
- Operator interface for glue pattern adjustment and diagnostics.
- Gravity magazine holds up to 150 blanks.
- Heavy-duty rugged construction designed for durability and around-the-clock operations.
- Laser cut and CNC machined components for maximum precision.
- Nordson ProBlue hot melt glue system for superior application flexibility and adhesion.
- Right hand or left hand discharge.
- Power magazine - up to 500 blank capacity.
- Casters for easy machine portability.
- Trays larger or smaller than base specifications.
- Trays with different fold sequence.
- Stainless steel construction.