Arpac's high-speed continuous motion TrayStar TS-2000 Series makes tray loading a variety of products fast and easy. Wrap-around trays ensure that the product is enclosed in a tightly fit tray preventing scuffing and product damage.
A rapid changeover option enables line operators to prepare the TS-2000 for a different product size in less than 30 minutes with Arpac's color-coded lane spacing guides, user-friendly touch screen controls and servo-controlled groupers.
The TS-2000 handles a wide range of products with its many infeed options, and can be easily integrated with other equipment, including tray wrappers, turners and stackers. Other features include gentle product handling and loading to keep your product looking newly packaged.
Features of the TS-2000
- Quick change capabilities for fast product changeovers.
- Nordson Pro-Blue glue unit.
- User-friendly operator interface and controls.
- Simple machine adjustments.
- Wrap-around tray former/loader.
- Speeds up to 90 trays per minute.
- Gentle product handling.
- Steel-It paint provides scratch resistant surfaces and prevents corrosion.
- Allen-Bradley programmable logic controller with Arpac standard operator interface.
- Arpac's operator interface features a color touch screen with message display and self diagnostics.
- Digital controls for conveyor speeds, timing, and temperature settings for fast accurate setup when changing product size and film.
- Heavy-duty rugged construction designed for durability and around-the-clock operations.
- Laser cut components for maximum precision.
- NEMA 12 electrical cabinet and controls.
- Inline or side-mounted blank magazine.
- Extended quantity blank feeds.
- Rapid changeover times in less than 15 minutes.
- A variety of product collating systems and infeed types.
- Plastic bottles
- Folding cartons
- Glass jars
- Shrink wrapped bundles