This revolutionary Little David LD-Xss case sealer is designed to excel in the most sanitary sensitive industrial environments. The LD-Xss is created to meet an increasing demand for a case sealer that could remain in line while plants were being washed down.
Heavy duty stainless steel design, fast/easy maintenance, easy clean design, and versatility make the LD-Xss a great value for any packaging line.
Anti-Microbial Easy-Clean Design
- Angled surfaces maximize water shedding to prevent bacterial growth
- Minimal overlapping joints to meet AMI standards for wash down environments
- Sealed construction promotes easy cleaning
Reliable Performance - Warranty
- 1 Year All Components*
- 2 Years Gear Reducer
- 3 Years Cartridge*
- *Moving and wear parts are not included. Other restrictions may apply.
Specifications of the LD-Xss
- Power Requirements: 10 volts, 60 cycle, single phase. Other voltages available.
- Continuous belt drive
- Operating Speed: 80' per minute ( 24.4 m/min) (Depends on box size and operator dexterity)
- Closure Material: Pressure sensitive tape
- Weight: 269 lbs. uncrated
- Length: 4" - infinite
- Width: 4.5" - 27"
- Height 4.5" - 24"
- Certain length x width x height combinations may not process due to unstable conveying conditions.
Options of the LD-Xss
- Recommended spare parts kit
- Spare CAC50 tape cartridge
- 3-Phase motor (any voltage)
- Stainless steel top squeezers
- Stainless steel front and rear pack tables
- Stainless steel casters
- NEMA 4 wiring-enclosure-switch & motor w/ epoxy gear reducer
- Width: 34.25" (87 cm)
- Depth: 34.5" (85 cm)
- Height: 61.5" (156 cm)