Engineered to resolve the crucial challenges found in today's market, the Hawk sets itself apart from the pack. With speeds up to 120ppm, this user friendly horizontal form fill and seal machine is ideal for operations demanding top performance, increased flexibility, greater efficiency and low maintenance costs.
The Hawk is a horizontal flow pack packaging machine which automatically produces closed packets with three seals from heat-sealable packaging material.
The Hawk is the ideal machine for packaging solid products from the food and other sectors, especially when it is necessary to carry out frequent changes of setup.
This flow wrapper from PFM is designed to incorporate the advanced components and features of an upsized machine into a compact and ergonomic design while maintaining quick and easy product changeovers. The versatility of the wrapper allows you to package a vast range of food and non-food items and utilize a wide variety of packaging materials, such as OPP, BOPP, Laminates, HLPE, Polyolefin, etc.
Features of the Hawk
- Compact, functional and ergonomic design
- Fully adjustable former
- Integrated motion controller/PLC complete with built in four line alpha-numeric display to control the main machine functions
- Specific product settings can be saved and retrieved from the operator interface panel
- 2 axis system servo control
- Main frame and electrical cabinet in mild steel, Steel-it™ painted for improved protection
- 6' (1.8mt.) infeed conveyor
- Easily removable product pushers
- Three sets of finwheels
- One self centering film reel holder for a max. film width of 19.6" (500mm)
- Jaws up to 9.8" (250mm) wide and 6.7" (170mm) diameter
- Mechanical torque limiter on crimperhead
- Adjustable crimper height
- All parts in contact with the product are stainless steel or food approved plastic
- High precision temperature controllers
- Width: 0.2" to 9.6"
- Height: 0.1" to 4.25"
- Length: 2" to 20"
- Though maximum product dimensions cannot be tolerated simultaneously, it is possible to adapt the machine for products with greater dimensions.
- Packaging Materials: Laminated, bonded or micro-perforated polypropylene; polyethylene; heat-shrinkable materials with trimmed seals
- Packaging Speed: Up to 120 packs per minute
- Time to Change Setup: About 3 minutes
- Print registration
- 3 axis servo system with 3 brushless servo motors and color HMI
- No product no bag and misplaced product detection
- 2nd self centering reel holder
- Extended infeed/discharge
- Quick change pitch
- Automatic infeeds
- Choice of open top fixed formers or articulated formers
- 2-up bolt on jaws
- Hole punch jaws
- Full stainless version
- Shrink version