Modulo Fin Seal Flow Wrap Equipment
Get a Quick Quote
Pro Pac offers competitive prices and outstanding customer service. Get a quote for the Modulo Fin Seal Flow Wrap Equipment and see the Pro Pac difference.
Integrated high speed count-line wrapping system complete with buffering distribution stations, turning devices, no-contact in-line feeders and fully servo-driven horizontal wrappers.
- High-speed turning and aligning system produces up to 1,000 packages per minute.
- Light-contact and no-contact high-speed in-line feeding system.
- Belts mounted on cantilevered structure for easy removal. Driving rollers, scrapers and supporting plates removable without tools.
- High-speed fully servo-driven wrapper uses up to 100 meters per minute.
- High-speed rotary crimpers handle up to 1,000 packages per minute.
- High-speed long-dwell crimpers handle up to 500 packages per minute.
Features of the Modulo System
- Modular cantilevered frame
- 4 Servo driven axis
- 4 Finwheel unit (cold, two heated, fold-over)
- Heat and cold sealing equipment
- Servo driven unwind feed rollers
- Automatic film splicer
- Self-centering double reel holders
- 10" color touch screen
- Display showes machine status, diagnostics, production data, and alarms
- Contact product parts in stainless steel
- Chain with cantilevered pusher fitting
- Driven top brush at discharge belt
- Ejector for empty or double or spliced packs
- Complete series of product feeding systems
- Packaging Speed: Up to 1,000 packs per minute
- Product Height:
70mm standard; 110mm with options
- Cut Off Width: 50mm to 180mm standard; 180mm to 280mm with options
- Reel Width:
400mm standard; 800mm with options
- Reel Diameter: 400mm
- Core Diameter: 70mm to 76mm
- Air Requirements: 20 to 80 NI per minute
- Power Consumption: 9kw
- Machine Weight:
1.4 to 1.6 tons depending on configuration