The A-B-C 75 High Speed Bag Palletizer's compact, modular, low level bag palletizer runs up to four layers per minute, offering the performance of high level machines with the convenience and accessibility of floor level operation.
A rugged design ensures reliable operation and low maintenance. Exclusive features provide high speed product orientation that is coupled with gentle product transit and perfect load positioning. Its modular design ensures remarkable flexibility for future requirements. Its color touchscreen display offers simple operational control.
Efficient electric power and minimal air consumption reduce the palletizer's operating costs and ensure smooth and quiet operation.
High Performance Features of the A-B-C 75
- Heavy steel frame construction. 7 gauge, 3/16" steel, welded and bolted for strength.
- Automatic infeed timing belt.
- Turning post and powered roller case orienter.
- Electro-mechanical dual chain-driven layer pusher bar.
- Stainless steel, reinforced elevator table with gravity design and tapered stripper plate. Maximum tier weight 650 lbs.
Reliable Palletizing Operation
- Counterweighted elevator table eliminates drive motor stress.
- Adjustable layer retainer bar.
- Allen-Bradley PLC.
- IEC motor starters.
- Variable frequency motor drives.
- Quick disconnect non-contact sensing devices with LED indicators.
- Non-contact sensors monitor machine operation.
- Sealed bearings throughout.
- Touchscreen control for machine jog, diagnostics, troubleshooting, changeover settings.
- Elevated beacon fault light.
- Modem for remote diagnostics and new layer pattern programming.
A-B-C Intelligent Control
- PLC electronics for precise control of machine operation.
- Pre-programmed case size and pallet layer configurations.
- Standard fault detection features.
Touchscreen Control Panel
- Set-up for daily, shift or batch runs.
- Simple sequence for auto/manual functions.
- Diagnostic status report screen.
- Input/output machine status.
- On-screen case counter.
- Custom case orientation devices including turning wheels and pop-up blade stops.
- Layer squaring devices.
- Automatic pallet handling/dispenser.
- Bottom sheet dispenser.
- Layer sheet insertion.