The A-B-C Multi Level Bulk Depalletizer offers the simplicity of low level operation and the flexibility of high or low level container discharge.
Keeping the operation at floor level keeps operating costs down. Routine maintenance is simplified with clean, open construction and convenient, easy-to-reach access points.
Having the option of high or low level discharge allows more line layout flexibility.
Operation of the A-B-C Multi Level Depalletizer
- A pallet of empty containers is moved into position at floor level and the elevating section lowers until the tier sheet is detected by a level seeking sensor.
- The vertical movement stops and the load is squared on all four sides.
- The tier sheet grippers hold the sheet in place as the product is swept from the pallet stack to the transfer table.
- The combination of a rear flight bar and a leading guide bar keeps the layer stable during transfer.
- Meanwhile, the layer below is controlled on all four sides by pneumatically controlled steel plates. Scissor action tier sheet grippers hold the tier sheet at the rear.
- These mechanisms prevent bottles from falling while the top layer is being swept.