APM's USDA approved high speed dual heat smokeless and odorless horizontal conveyorized rotary band sealing system comes with a bag top trimmer. The unique trim after seal system assures clean, straight trim directly at seal edge. Designed to seal bags for a wide range of applications including: Tortillas, Medical, Candy, Paper Goods, Textiles, Poultry, Bakery, Toys, Crafts, Garden, Pet Supplies, Decorative, Mailroom, Electronics, Jewelry, Mailroom, Parts Kits, and many more!
Features of the HCBS-1/4 CT Dual Heat
- Easy speed control adjustment with permanent magnet DC gear motor along with full mechanical linkage allows for positive sealer to conveyor synchronization. Turn one dial to change speeds!
- Sealing capacity allows variable speeds of up to 100 feet per minute with constant secure seals of 1/8", 1/4", or 3/8" wide with bag top trimmer. Actual sealing speed depends on structure and thickness of material being sealed.
- Seals are achieved through the use of special heavy duty 1" wide wear-resistant laminated Teflon bands. APM also offers Kevlar sealing bands for durability.
- Dual digital temperature controls with PID Auto tune maintains consistent heat and assures quality hermetic seals.
- Unit is designed with dual 5" long heating zones (10" total) and dual 5" long cooling zones (10" total) for sealing heavier films at high production rates with temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Hard chrome plated sealing bars followed by nickel plated cooling bars allow for maximum wear resistance.
- Angle adjustable all-welded steel or optional Stainless Steel base stand allows tilting of the conveyorized sealing system assuring uniform packages.
- Adjustable height bag leveling shelf maintains top portion of bag on level plane - assures durable flat seal.
- Conveyor belts 12" or 24" wide, lengths from 8 feet to 40 feet long.
- Optional 3", 6", 9", or 12" wide belted Overhead Compression Assembly available to remove excess air from bagged product before sealing.
- Electrical 110 VAC 10 to 20 amps / 60 Cycles.
- No compressed air required.
Designed to Seal These Materials
- Shrink Films