APM's USDA approved smokeless and odorless horizontal conveyorized rotary band sealer has a bag top trimmer. This machine is designed for a wide range of applications including: Medical, Food, Candy, Paper Goods, Textiles, Poultry, Bakery, Toys, Crafts, Garden, Pet Supplies, Decorative, Automotive, Mailroom, Electronics, Jewelry, Mailroom, Parts Kits, and many more!
Features of the HCBS-1/8 TX
- Easy speed control adjustment with permanent magnet DC gearmotor along with full mechanical linkage allows for positive sealer to conveyor synchronization.
- Sealing capacity allows variable speeds up to 100 feet per minute with constant secure seals of 1/8", 1/4", or 3/8" wide with bag top trimmer.
- Products 3"-30" long, up to 3' wide and up to 6" in height.
- Conveyor belts up to 4' wide, up to 40' in length.
- Seals are achieved through the use of special heavy duty wear-resistant laminated Teflon bands.
- Digital temperature control with PID Autotune maintains consistent heat and assures quality hermetic seals.
- Hard chrome plated sealing bars followed by nickel plated cooling bars allow for maximum wear resistance.
- Unit is designed with 5" long heating zone and 5" long cooling zone for greater flexibility in product sealing of difficult materials with temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Adjustable all-welded steel or optional stainless steel stand for tilting the conveyorized sealing system assuring uniform packages.
- Positive vacuum trim removal system with scrap accumulator.
- Adjustable bag leveling device maintains top portion of bag on level plane - assures durable flat seal.
- Electrical 110 VAC 10 amps/ 60 Cycle.
- No compressed air required.
- Product jam sensor prevents damage to product and sealing assembly.
- 3", 6", 9" or 12" wide compression assembly available removes excess air from bagged product.
- Close trim pull-in feature for products requiring a tight fit.
- Single line embossing code is available on most models.
Designed to Seal These Materials
- Shrink Films