VBS-3/8 DH-10 Vertical Band Sealer
Get a Quick Quote
Pro Pac offers competitive prices and outstanding customer service. Get a quote for the VBS-3/8 DH-10 Vertical Band Sealer and see the Pro Pac difference.
APM's USDA approved vertical rotary band sealer is designed for medium to heavy duty applications with pouches and bag materials that are difficult to seal.
Features of the VBS-3/8 DH-10
- Unit is designed with two 5" heating sections (10" total) and two 5" cooling sections (10" total) for greater flexibility in product sealing of difficult materials with temperatures up to 500 degrees +/- 2 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Extra sealing capacity allows speeds up to 45' per minute with constant secure seals of 1/8", 1/4", or 3/8" wide without bag top trimmer.
- Seals are achieved through the use of special heavy duty wear-resistant laminated Teflon bands.
- Dual temperature controls maintain consistent heat and assures quality hermetic seals. Heat is generated from front and rear heaters or one set only as required using a simple on/off switch. Individual heating assemblies can be regulated because of dual controls.
- Mounted on a heavy duty floor model adjustable stand with crank handle and can be operated in the vertical or horizontal position. Unit can be positioned over existing lower carry conveyor.
- Chassis sealing assembly construction of stainless steel shafting throughout and anodized aluminum assuring longevity of use. Chrome plated sealing assemblies reduces wear.
- Adjustable height sealing assembly with crank handle.
- No compressed air required, 110V, 1 Phase, 60 Cycle.
Designed to Seal These Materials
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polypropylene (PP)