VBS-3/8 Vertical Band Sealer
Get a Quick Quote
Pro Pac offers competitive prices and outstanding customer service. Get a quote for the VBS-3/8 Vertical Band Sealer and see the Pro Pac difference.
APM's portable USDA approved vertical rotary band sealing system utilizes a 4' high adjustable floor stand, and may be positioned over existing equipment.
Features of the VBS-3/8
- Variable speeds up to 540 inches per minute (45 fpm) with ultra-quiet gear motor.
- Front heater On/Off switch for sealing Tyvek. Heat is generated from front and rear heaters as required for other materials.
- Quality seals of 3/8" wide are achieved through the use of special heavy duty wearresistant laminated Teflon bands. Seals 1/8" and 1/4" wide are also available.
- Digital temperature control with PID Autotune maintains consistent heat and assures quality hermetic seals.
- Unit is designed with 5" long heating zone and 5" long cooling zone for greater flexibility in product sealing of difficult materials with temperatures up to 450 degrees +/- 2 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chrome plated sealing assemblies followed by nickel plated cooling section, along with anodized aluminum chassis sealing assembly's construction of stainless steel shafting throughout, reduces wear assuring longevity of use.
- Electrical 110 VAC 10 amps/ 60 Cycle.
- No compressed air required.
- Embossing coder for product marking is available upon request.
Designed to Seal These Materials
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Military Specs