VCBS-3/8 Vertical Conveyorized Band Sealer
Click to enlarge
Get a Quick Quote
Pro Pac offers competitive prices and outstanding customer service. Get a quote for the VCBS-3/8 Vertical Conveyorized Band Sealer and see the Pro Pac difference.
APM's USDA approved vertical rotary band sealing system comes with a lower carry synchronized conveyor.
Features of the VCBS-3/8
- Supplied with lower carry belts and interfaced variable speed conveyor.
- 6" wide x 5' long, with fully adjustable stainless steel guide rails.
- Adjustable height sealing assembly floor stand with crank handle is now standard.
- Variable speeds up to 540 inches per minute (45 fpm) with ultra-quiet gear motor. Faster versions available.
- Quality hermetic seals of 3/8" wide are standard; 1/4" or 1/8" wide are available. Seals are made by the use of special heavy duty wear-resistant laminated Teflon bands.
- Digital temperature control with PID Autotune maintains consistent heat and assures consistently hermetic seals.
- Unit is designed with 5" long heating zone and 5" long cooling zone for greater flexibility in product sealing of difficult materials with temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Hard chrome plated sealing bars followed by nickel plated cooling bars allow for maximum wear resistance.
- Electrical 110 VAC 10 amps/ 60 Cycle. No compressed air required.
- Roller In-feed conveyor for easy product loading.
- Embossing coder or hot ink printer for product marking.
- Casters for easy positioning.
Designed to Seal These Materials
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Poly-Coated Paper Materials