Bag Packager with Drop Sealer
Get a Quick Quote
Pro Pac offers competitive prices and outstanding customer service. Get a quote for the Bag Packager with Drop Sealer and see the Pro Pac difference.
APM's simple, clean and neat packaging system. With one simple motion, the operator places the product onto the bag packager tray and pushes it into the already-opened bag then places it into the drop / gravity sealer. The gravity sealer seals the package automatically or manually by foot switch. Each machine can be purchased separately.
Features of the Bag Packager with Drop Sealer
- Bags Accepted: Wicketted, non-wicketted, lip type, flush cut, saddle pack, and flap type.
- Bag Sizes: 2"-16" wide by 4"-22" long. Other models up to 30" wide and 40" long.
- Heavy Duty Construction: Welded and painted steel with stainless steel contact surfaces.
- USDA Approved: SBP stainless steel models available, DS model not available in stainless steel.
- Smokeless and odorless bead trim.
- 1/8" Smokeless, odorless seal and trim.
- 1/8"-1/4" Seal and trim.
- 1/16"-1/8" Wide hot bar seal and trim.
- Product guides for the bag packager.
- Compression plate for the gravity sealer.
Designed to Seal These Materials
- Poly-Coated Paper Materials