Arpac's Flight Bar Shrink Bundlers offer a cost-effective solution to your multipacking requirements.
Intended for quick and versatile multipacking, inline flight bar bundlers feature a lane dividing infeed system that dispenses products into a preconfigured number of rows, producing the desired multipack.
These multipacks wrap unsupported product, eliminating the need for a corrugated pad or tray. Furthermore, these bundlers often incorporate a dual lane configuration, doubling output speeds.
Features of the 104, 104D, 204, and 45CM
- Lane dividing infeed system for multipacks.
- These bundlers often incorporate a dual lane configuration, which can double the output of the system.
- Single frame heavy duty welded construction with laser cut components for maximum precision and around-the-clock operation.
- Steel-It paint provides scratch resistant surfaces and prevents corrosion.
- Continuous motion flight bar assembly groups product.
- Variety of lane dividing and collating devices to accomodate an array of product sizes and multipack configurations.
- 2 telescoping and 2 fixed film racks accomodate four 14" dia. rolls of film.
- Powered speed pinch roll film feed system for positive film feed.
- Powered plastic belt seal conveyor.
- Quick change Plasma-coated seal bars for long life and easy maintenance.
- Product hold down.
- Integrated shrink tunnel quickly shrinks the film.
- Heavy-duty rugged construction designed for durability and around-the-clock operations.
- Laser cut components for maximum precision.
- Digital controls for conveyor speeds, timing, and temperature settings for fast accurate setup when changing product size and film.
- Allen-Bradley programmable logic controller with Arpac standard operator interface.
- NEMA 12 electrical cabinet and controls.
- Low film alert to warn of a film changeover.
- Single infeed, dual lane.
- Dual seal bar in single frame for increased productivity.
These intermittent or continuous motion wrappers are perfect for virtually any multipacking application, including: