Arpac's fully automatic right angle bundlers are ideal for unsupported products. These machines utilize a ram to stabilize and push the product through a web of shrink film.
Designed to collate or stack a predetermined bundle size/configuration, typical applications include a variety of shapes and sizes of bottles, small cartons, trays, stacks, paper products and nearly any small or lightweight product.
Compact in design, these machines are perfect for off-line applications, or when floor space is limited.
These shrink bundlers can be customized with integrated product handling features, such as product stacking, collating, upending and turning, eliminating the need for additional standalone equipment. The right angle infeed conveyor, compact design and product handling features make these machines ideal shrink bundlers for crowded production areas.
Features of the 108, 118, 128, 218, 228, and 58CM
- Non telescoping top and bottom film racks accomodate 4" x 14" diameter rolls of film.
- Powered speed pinch roll film feed system for positive film feed.
- Allen-Bradley programmable logic controller with Arpac standard operator interface.
- Digital controls for conveyor speeds, timing, and temperature settings for fast accurate setup when changing product size and film.
- NEMA 12 electrical cabinet and controls.
- Low film alert to warn of a film changeover.
- Central point lubrication allows for routine maintenance without stopping production.
- Steel-It paint provides scratch resistant surfaces and prevents corrosion.
- Powered plastic belt seal conveyor.
- Seal bar obstruction sensor.
- High efficiency heavy duty shrink tunnels with Intralox belts.
- Heavy-duty rugged construction designed for durability and around-the-clock operations.
- Laser cut components for maximum precision.
- Extended tabletop infeed conveyor and dead plate seal conveyor after the seal frame.
- Change parts for additional product sizes and configurations.
- Product clamps.
- Pop up guide.
- Single infeed, dual lane.
- Overhead film rack for compact design.
- Dual seal bar in single frame for increased productivity.
- Product hold-down.
- Trayed product
- Ice cream
- Oil filters
- Board games