Specially designed and built for dairy and food processing environments, the Arpac 108F is a compact, right angle shrink bundling system designed to collate and over-wrap multiple configurations of scrounds, rounds, squares, pints, quarts, cans and other food containers.
Features of the 108F-32
- Compact single frame construction designed for around-the-clock operation.
- 8" clearance from floor to frame.
- Power-driven upper and lower pinch and cradle rollers controlled by low inertia film dancers with fast, straight through quick threading feature.
- Top and bottom film cradles accommodate four 14" diameter rolls of film.
- "Step back" product stop relieves back pressure prior to 90 degree transfer.
- Easy access pullout heater elements.
- Easy to service air cylinders.
- Air control system with filter regulator, lubricator and plug-in pneumatic valves.
- Central point lubrication (nylon lines) simplifies preventative maintenance.
- Pop-up guide keeps round products properly aligned.
- Allen-Bradley programmable logic controller with Arpac standard operator interface.
- Arpac's operator interface with color touchscreen, message display and self-diagnostics.
- NEMA 4X electrical controls and cabinets.
- Low film alert warns that a film changeover will soon be necessary.
- Powered seal conveyor for greater output.
- Self tracking conveyor belts for easy cleaning.
- Quick-change seal bar with military-type quick disconnect and and replaceable plasma coated inserts.
- Product hold down for light products.
- Transfer bridge plate for smooth product transition through seal gap.
- Choice of cradle or spindle film feed.
- Right or left-hand mounted infeed and controls.
- Operator manuals with maintenance, safety and operating procedures.
- Levelers for uneven floors.
- Heavily insulated shrink tunnel for cold environments.
- Casters for easy machine portability.
- Cooling section at tunnel exit for immediate product handling.
- Servo driven ram for custom applications.
- Central lubrication with copper or stainless steel tubing.
- Spare parts kit limits downtime.