Arpac's intermittent motion 25TW shrink wrapper is part of a dependable line of shrink packaging systems designed for shrink wrapping a wide range of trayed boxes, cans and bottles in either a single tier or stacked arrangement.
This compact and economical shrink wrapper is capable of wrapping up to 25 bundles per minute, depending upon product size. Integrated shrink tunnel with product cooling feature for immediate product handling.
The 25TW tray wrapper guarantees years of reliable service and is ready to ship in as little as two weeks from order date.
Features of the 25TW-28
- Intermittent motion wrapping.
- Dual inline telescoping film racks.
- Simple film threading.
- Easy access heater elements.
- Low film alert to warn of a film changeover.
- Film type: single wound clear or random print polyethylene.
- Central point lubrication allows for routine maintenance without stopping production.
- Steel-It paint provides scratch resistant surfaces and prevents corrosion.
- 12" product opening.
- Intralox conveyor belts throughout provide long life and eliminate tracking problems.
- Integrated shrink tunnel quickly shrinks the film.
- Product cooling feature at the tunnel exit cools to stabilize stacks.
- Bypass mode.
- Allen-Bradley programmable logic controller with Arpac standard operator interface.
- Digital controls for conveyor speeds, timing, and temperature settings for fast accurate setup when changing product size and film.
- NEMA 12 electrical cabinet and controls.
- Heavy-duty rugged construction designed for durability and around-the-clock operations.
- Laser cut components for maximum precision.
- Casters for easy machine portability.
- Quick-change seal cylinder kit.
- Pacing conveyor.
- Cans or bottles in trays
- Unitized boxes
- Single-tier or stacked arrangements