Arpac's continuous motion 65TW tray shrink wrapper is a compact and economical shrink wrapper capable of wrapping up to 65 trays per minute, depending upon product size. It will wrap any unitized or tray-packed product, including random or batch pack sizes.
Quick and easy product and film changeovers with 20" diameter inline film racks for easy film loading. Digital controls ensure fast and accurate setup of conveyor speeds, timing,and temperature settings. Integrated shrink tunnel with product cooling feature for immediate product handling.
Features of the 65TW-28
- Dual stage belt infeed conveyor.
- 93" dual zone shrink tunnel.
- Low film alert to warn of a film changeover.
- Bypass mode.
- Arpac's operator interface features a color touch screen with message display and self diagnostics.
- Central point lubrication allows for routine maintenance without stopping production.
- Steel-It paint provides scratch resistant surfaces and prevents corrosion.
- Continuous motion wrapper.
- 20" diameter inline film racks.
- 12" product opening.
- Single frame heavy duty welded construction with laser cut components for maximum precision and around-the-clock operation.
- Intralox conveyor belts throughout provide long life and eliminate tracking problems.
- Integrated shrink tunnel quickly shrinks the film.
- Product cooling feature at the tunnel exit cools to stabilize stacks.
- Heavy-duty rugged construction designed for durability and around-the-clock operations.
- Laser cut components for maximum precision.
- Allen-Bradley® programmable logic controller with Arpac standard operator interface.
- Digital controls for conveyor speeds, timing, and temperature settings for fast accurate setup when changing product size and film.
- NEMA 12 electrical cabinet and controls.
- Casters for easy machine portability.
- Quick-change seal cylinder kit.
- Cans or bottles in trays
- Unitized boxes
- Single-tier or stacked arrangements