Shrink film is quickly becoming the preferred alternative to kraft paper for the shingle industry. Printed film provides an attractive forum for your retail marketing message.
Arpac's Brandpac BPSW Series are compact, high-speed, bottom overlap multipacking systems specifically designed for the roofing shingle Industry. The BPSW operates on demand, without a seal bar; to produce up to 45 shrink wrapped bundles per minute (depending upon application).
Features of the Brandpac BPSW-5000
- Speeds up to 45 bundles per minute.
- Uses clear or print-registered polyethylene shrink film.
- Servo controlled precise overwrap system.
- Bottom airflow tunnel creates an attractive finished product.
- Low film alert to warn of a film changeover.
- Steel-It paint provides scratch resistant surfaces and prevents corrosion.
- Central point lubrication allows for routine maintenance without stopping production.
- Integrated shrink tunnel with 3 sided cooling unit expedites film curing and stabilizes product in the package as it cools the shrink wrapped shingles.
- Arpac's operator interface features a color touch screen with message display and self diagnostics.
- Continuous motion wrapper.
- Two 20" diameter roll film stand with splice bar.
- NEMA 12 electrical cabinet and controls.
- 4.5" max product opening.
- Digital controls for conveyor speeds, timing, and temperature settings for fast accurate setup when changing product size and film.
- Heavy-duty rugged construction designed for durability and around-the-clock operations.
- Laser cut components for maximum precision.
- Roofing shingles
- Ceiling tiles