Flexible Robotic Design Increases Productivity
Designed for maximum flexibility, performance and reliability,the ADCO RCL-2x 2-axis carton loader is ideal for the most demanding production environments.
The RCL-2x carton loader features 100% native Allen-Bradley machine controls, which means no more black boxes or having to learn another programming language. The system also features end-of-arm tool designs and multiple product infeed options that are based on ADCO's decades of complex product handling and carton loading experience.
The ADCO RCL-2x carton loader provides packagers with unparalleled speed, adaptability and investment protection.
Like all ADCO machines the RCL-2x features stainless steel construction and is available in both standard and wash-down configurations.
- Highly reliable and flexible robotic design increases productivity and protects your investment
- 100% native Allen-Bradley motion controls platform reduces cost and complexity
- Multiple end-of-arm tool, product handling and infeed options maximizes functionality and usability
- Fast, easy tool change reduces downtime and improves productivity
- Advanced guard design keeps operators safe and maximizes maintenance access
- Stainless steel construction with available wash down improves clean-ability
- Highly-reliable two-axis pick-and-place robotic design
- Capable of speeds up to 400 products per minute, depending on the application
- 100% native Allen-Bradley machine control platform with no proprietary controls
- Sanitary design with easy access for changeover and cleanup
- Many infeed options including servo-driven racetrack designs are available
- Category 3 safety system with a fully interlocked barrier guard package
- Economy glue flaps
- Downstream back-up detection
- Open major flap detect
- Snack foods
- Baked goods in trays
- Flow-wrapped products
- Frozen meats
- Personal care
Carton Size Range
- Length: 3" to 17" (75 to 430mm)
- Width: 3" to 8" (75 to 200mm)
- Depth: 0.75" to 4.5" (19 to 115mm)
- Electrical: 230/460 VAC, 3-Phase with ground (PE), 60 Hz, 30A
- Air: 10 CFM @ 70 psi
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your cartoning equipment.