Flexible Robotic Design Increases Productivity
Designed for maximum flexibility, performance and reliability, the ADCO RCL-4x (4-axis) and RCL-6x (6-axis) robotic carton loaders are ideal for the most demanding production environments.
The RCL family of robotic carton loaders feature end-of-arm tool designs that are based on ADCO's decades of complex product handling and carton loading experience and can be configured to handle many types of products at rates up to 700 products per minute.
Available in single or multiple robot configurations, ADCO's RCL carton loaders provide packagers with unparalleled speed, adaptability and investment protection. The RCL-4x and the RCL-6x feature stainless steel construction and are available in both standard and food grade configurations.
- Stainless steel construction improves clean-ability and eliminates corrosion
- Precision robotic motion ensures gentle product handling and quality output
- Unique FANUC parallel-link design maximizes speed and acceleration
- Higher speed and acceleration reduces number of robots needed for an application, condensing overall footprint
- Six-axis design (RCL-6x) enables product feeding from the sides of a work zone, increasing the usable workspace
- Fast, easy tool change reduces downtime and improves productivity
- Highly-reliable two-axis pick-and-place robotic design
- Capable of speeds up to 400 products per minute, depending on the application
- 100% native Allen-Bradley machine control platform with no proprietary controls
- Sanitary design with easy access for changeover and cleanup
- Many infeed options including servo-driven racetrack designs are available
- Category 3 safety system with a fully interlocked barrier guard package
- Economy glue flaps
- Downstream back-up detection
- Open major flap detect
- Snack foods
- Baked goods in trays
- Flow-wrapped products
- Frozen meats
- Personal care
Carton Size Range
- Length: 3" to 17" (75 to 430mm)
- Width: 3" to 8" (75 to 200mm)
- Depth: 0.75" to 4.5" (19 to 115mm)
- Electrical: 230/460 VAC, 3-Phase with ground (PE), 60 Hz, 30A
- Air: 10 CFM @ 70 psi
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your cartoning equipment.