Five Panel Box Former for Swing Lock and Higgins Style Boxes
The Arpac MBE box erector is a versatile 5 panel box former for a wide range of boxes and trays. This system erects Higgens fold-over style boxes at a rate of 10-15 boxes per minute. Side flaps can be friction tucked to provide a clean look.
The Arpac MBE will efficiently save space in almost any production or distribution environment.
The MBE is manufactured in the USA in accordance with Arpac's Lean Manufacturing Process (AM2) to ensure quality, performance and value.
Features of the MBE-1200
- Heavy-duty rugged construction designed for high durability and around-the-clock operation
- Laser cut and CNC machined components for maximum precision
- Powder coat finish that provides a durable scratch resistant surface and prevents corrosion
- 150 capacity blank feed hopper – easy to load and adjust
- Positive blank control with Venturi vacuum pull-down system
- Tool-less changeovers with scales for setup repeatability
- Allen-Bradley PanelView 600Plus operator interface with color touchscreen, message display and self-diagnostics
- Emergency stop on the control panel
- On-demand product release photo sensor
- Machines can be customized to handle box sizes outside standard specifications
- Extended outfeed
- Additional e-stops can be added upon request
- Stack light provides visual indication of machine operating status
- Casters for machine portability
- Spare parts kit
- Preventive maintenance contracts
- Speed: Up to 15 boxes per minute
- Electrical: 115VAC, 1Ph, 5A, 60Hz, 0.575kW
- Air: 80 psi, 15 CFM (25 cycles per minute)
- Width (across machine): 5" to 11"
- Length (flow direction): 5" to 7"
- Height: 2.5" to 4"
- F Max: 3.75"
- Max Blank Size: 27"W x 22"L