Wrap-Around Cases at 45 per Minute
The Arpac PC-4500 is a continuous motion wrap-around case and tray packer capable of reaching speeds of up to 45 cases or trays per minute. The PC-4500 uses up to 20% less corrugated material as compared to regular slotted cases (RSCs) resulting in significant annual material savings.
This rugged machine reduces labor, increases productivity, reduces packaging costs and integrates easily into new or existing packaging lines. The Arpac PC-4500 works well with metal cans, paper cans, glass jars, glass bottles, plastic jars and plastic bottles.
The system collates the products, loads the corrugated cases or trays and closes them with hot-melt glue.
Features of the PC-4500
- Speeds of up to 45 cases and trays per minute
- Uses up to 20% less corrugated material as compared to regular slotted case (RSC)
- Works well with metal cans, paper cans, glass jars, glass bottles, plastic jars and plastic bottles
- Provides tight packages minimizing the need for partitions while protecting glass containers from damage
- Options allow for automatic insertion of partitions/dividers for the ultimate in product protection
- Easily adjusts to varying product sizes, speeds and product patterns
- Runs trays and wraparound cases
- Plastic & glass bottles
- Wrap-around tray kit
- Servo changeover
- Servo lane divider
- Dynamic servo lane divider
- Extended blank hopper
- Partition inserter
- Speed: Up to 45 cases per minute
- Electrical: 240 or 480VAC, 3 phase, 60 Hz
- Air: 80 psi, 20 CFM
- Glue System: Nordson ProBlue 4
- Width (across machine): 7.25" to 16.25"
- Length (flow direction): 4.75" to 15.5"
- Height: 4" to 15"