Pearson's BE60 is a portable, compact, and highly reliable carrier erector. With a rugged design, the BE60 can erect four, six, and eight pack carriers at speeds of up to 60 carriers per minute.
- Up to 60 carriers per minute
- Dual opposed carrier erecting
- Positive carrier selection/transfer
- Tolerant of carrier variance
- Seals with hot melt glue closure with positive glue compression
- Fast changeovers supported by scales, pointers, quick release handles
- UL listed control panel
- Heavy duty welded tubular frame made of mild steel
- Allen-Bradley PLC control panel
Case Size Range
- Length: 5" to 11.25"
- Width: 4.5" to 5.5"
Supported Case Styles
- 4-pack carrier
- 6-pack carrier
- 8-pack carrier
Machine Size Range
- Length: 15'
- Width: 3'
- Height: 6'
- LED beacons
- Oversized and undersized cases
- Controls integration
- Remote access router
- Auxiliary operators stations
- Magazine extensions
- Lane diverter 2 to 2, carrier erector
- Grace port
- Plant level ethernet connection