The Pearson TF60 end and side slotted tray former is a high-speed solution designed for a range of tray sizes and styles including retail-ready trays.
- Up to 60 trays per minute
- Active and fully-adjustable forming section
- Elevated discharge and layout flexibility
- Ergonomic high-capacity magazine
- Seals with hot melt glue closure with positive glue compression
- Fast changeovers supported by scales, pointers, quick release handles, and HMI graphical guided instruction
- PackML compliant and UL listed control panel
- Heavy-duty welded tubular frame made of mild steel or stainless steel
- Allen-Bradley PLC control panel with PanelView Color HMI
Tray Size Range
- Length: 9" to 24"
- Width: 5" to 22"
- Height: 1.5" to 10"
Supported Tray Styles
- Inside glued tab
- Outside glued tab
- Stadium style
- Lidded (tri-seal, etc.)
- Flange seal top flaps
- Split minor
Machine Size Range
- Length: 14'
- Width: 6'
- Height: 9.5'
- LED beacons
- Oversized and undersized cases
- Controls integration
- Remote access router
- Auxiliary operators stations
- Magazine extensions
- Glue tank autofill
- Grace port
- Plant level ethernet connection
- Separate glue disconnect
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your case and tray formers.
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac