Super-Fast Semi-Auto Random Case Taper
The LDX-RTB A is an innovative random automatic case sealer that was developed for companies seeking a case sealer which processes random size cases without an operator.
Cases are presented by the conveyor system with minors tucked into majors; with majors presented at 30° or less on horizontal.
The LDX-RTB A uses CaseLocker 60 series tape cartridges.
- Processes weak, void and overstuff cases at high speeds
- Robust design and components for high volume environments
- Expansive case range
- Easy access to motors, electrics and belts
- Operates from either side with movable controls
- Top drive assembly travels on hardened steel components
- Long lasting non-contact sensors activate height and width adjustments
- Top drive assembly locks with loss of air or electric
- Interlocking safety gates
- Continuous belt drive
- Operating speed: Standard: 115' per minute (35.05 m/min). High Speed: 155' per minute (47.25 m/min)
- Flat exit pack table
- Roller exit pack table
- Leg extensions
- High speed
- High mast
- CF-5 connection kit
Case Size Range
- Length: 12" - 36"
- Width: 6" - 24"
- Height: 3.5" - 22"
- Optional 2.5" minimum box height available
- Width: 60.3" (153 cm)
- Depth: 33.13" (84.2 cm)
- Height: 76.5" (194.3 cm)
- Electrical: 110 VAC, 60 Hz, single phase
- Air: 9 SCFM @ 85 psi
- Weight: 670 lbs (303 kg) uncrated