Little David LDX-RTB Semi-Automatic Random Case Sealer
Get a Quick Quote
Pro Pac offers competitive prices and outstanding customer service. Get a quote for the Little David LDX-RTB Semi-Automatic Random Case Sealer and see the Pro Pac difference.
At a Glance
- Fast! Processes cases up to 80% faster than the competition
- Capable of processing void-filled and overstuffed cases at high speeds
- Same machine runs 2” and 3” tape
- Easy access to motors, electrics, and belts for quick and easy maintenance and repair
Buy your case sealing tape from Pro Pac, and get a discount on this Little David case taper!
Super-Fast Semi-Auto Random Case Taper
The Little David LDX-RTB semi-automatic case sealer is designed for very quickly processing random assortments of case sizes. The LDX-RTB automatically adjusts for the height and width of the case presented to it by an operator. The adjustments can also be fixed in place to process a series of uniform of cases. Cases are top and bottom sealed with 2" or 3" tape using the latest CaseLocker 60 tape cartridges.
- Continuous belt drive
- Operating Speed: Standard: 115' per minute (35.05 m/min). High Speed: 155' per minute (47.25 m/min.)
- Closure Material: Pressure Sensitive Tape
Case Size Range
- Length: 6" - infinite
- Width: 5.5" - 22"
- Height: 3.5" - 24.5"
- Optional 2.5" minimum box height available
- Width: 64.25" (163 cm)
- Depth: 33.75" (85.5 cm)
- Height: 60" (150 cm)
- Flat exit pack table
- Roller exit pack table
- Leg extensions
- High speed
- High mast
- CF-5 connection kit
- Electrical: 110 VAC, 60 Hz, single phase
- Air: 9 SCFM @ 85 psi
- Weight: 570 lbs (258 kg) uncrated