Econoseal Twinseal Horizontal Cartoner
Get a Quick Quote
Pro Pac offers competitive prices and outstanding customer service. Get a quote for the Econoseal Twinseal Horizontal Cartoner and see the Pro Pac difference.
Very Popular Semi-Auto Carton Sealer
The Econoseal Twinseal horizontal cartoner utilizes hot melt glue or hot air seal methods. The hot melt glue system is the most popular Twinseal sealing method which minimizes flap compression time and works well with many different board materials and coatings. Alternatively, hot air guns can be used to seal cartons that have either pre-applied adhesive or double sided sealable coatings on the carton board.
- Up to 1,800 cartons per hour
Carton Size Range
- Min: .75" x .75" x 3" (19 x 19 x 76mm)
- Max: 12" x 4" x 12" (305 x 102 x 305mm)
- Hand crank lateral adjustment reduces carton changeover to minutes
- Automatic cycle detects a carton in position for sealing and automatically starts the cycle
- Deboss, ink, and hot leaf coding systems with automatic cycle option
- Automated infeed system transports filled packages directly into the Twinseal without the need for an operator
- Electrical: 220 volts, 50/60 Hz, Single phase, 1400 watt hot melt system
- Air: 60 psi (4 bar), volume consumption approximately 3.2 CFM 15.8 SCFM (30 Liters/min)
- Weight: Normally less than 300 lbs (136 kg)