Multifeeder Technology MFT 150pa Print-and-Apply on Discharge System
At a Glance
- Two popular Multifeeder technologies unified to create one compact system
- The MFTpa print-and-apply labeling system on the discharge of an Industrial Performance friction feeder
- Use with any popular print engine like ones from Avery, Datamax, Sato, and Zebra
Click to enlarge
Super Fast Print-and-Apply Label Applicaton
The Multifeeder Technology MFT 150pa on-discharge application unifies two popular Multifeeder technologies to create one compact system. Adding the MFTpa onto the discharge of an Industrial Performance friction feeder utilizes the precision and performance of the MFT equipment with printing capabilities in a compact mobile design. Built for today's production lines, the MFT 150pa can enhance your company's capabilities. And with standard features like a heavy-duty 6" (150mm) cylinder on the print-and-apply and a powerful computer-controlled 800 watt servo-motor on the feeder, you will benefit from years of reliable operation.
- Innovative Design: Consolidated design allows the unit to be easily moved to where you need it.
- Quick Change Pad Mount: Easily switch out the label pad for simple product-to-product changeover.
- Application Versatility: Run applications as thin as a sheet of papaer ot as thick as a book.
- Dual 800 Watt Servo-Motors: Effortlessly apply the tip-on in the most demanding applications.
- Rigid Construction: Durable carbon composite, high-grade aluminum, and stiff tubular steel is production ready.
- Your Choice: Designed to be used with any popular print engine like ones from Avery, Datamax, Sato, and Zebra.
- Advanced Features: A smart switch compensates for inconsistent product height, simplifying product adjustment.
- Durable High-Quality Components: Designed and assembled in the USA with world class components for years of reliable operation.
- 6 inch non-rotating small profile cylinder
- Heavy duty "Smart Switch"
- Quick disconnect label pad
- 12 inch media unwind
- Easy to use HMI
- Designed to fit where needed
- Easy to learn open thread pattern and operation
- Ready inputs and outputs for system integration
- Credit card labeling
- Pharmaceutical labeling
- Bar coding applications
- UPC over labeling
- Food and beverage labeling
- Irregular product application
- Integration with MFT friction feeders
- Combined with an MFT conveyor for mobile production line
- And many more
- T-Base style stand with low toe feature
- Straddle style stand
- Remote mountable three color alert light
- Wide web print engine
- Left handed model
- Longer stroke cylinder
- Additional quick change label pads
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your friction feeding equipment.
MFT 150pa Machine Specifications
|Maximum Dispense Speed ||12 inches per second |
|Placement Accuracy ||Up to +/- 1mm |
MFT 150pa Product Specifications
|Maximum Media Width ||133mm (5.25") |
|Minimum Media Width ||25.4mm (1") |
|Minimum Media Length ||6.3mm (0.25") |
|Maximum Media Roll Size ||308mm (12" OD), 76mm (3" ID) |
Ready to Expand?
We are here to help you grow your business. Increase your efficiency, reduce your costs, and quickly deliver your product to your customers. Connect With Pro Pac