Litte David LS-600 Automatic Label Applicator
Click to enlarge
Get a Quick Quote
Pro Pac offers competitive prices and outstanding customer service. Get a quote for the Litte David LS-600 Automatic Label Applicator and see the Pro Pac difference.
Durable Low-Cost Labeler for a Variety of Products
The Little David LS-600 is designed with the same features as the LS-500. In addition, it allows for the use of various application options. For applying labels on pallets or runs of various dimensional cases/products, you will not find a more reliable, accurate and durable label applicator than the LS-600.
- Dispenses up to 1200" per minute depending on label size, weight, and dispensing orientation
- Unique air controls synchronize vacuum and air assist for more precise label placement (+/- 1/32")
- Automatic or semi-automatic
- Built in the U.S.A.
- Width: .25" - 5-3/8"
- Length: .25" - 8"
- Max Roll OD: 11.875", 15.875" optional
- Core Diameter: 3", 4" and 6" optional
- Pressure sensitive die cut with .125" gap
- Labels with no gap and/or clear labels require an eye mark
- Dimensions: 28.75"L x 24"W x 40.75"H
- Electrical: 115 - 230 volts; 50/60 cycle; 5 Amps
- Air: 40 - 60 PSI at .5 CFM while dispensing
- Weight: 65 lbs