Little David LS-800 DT Automatic Print & Apply Applicator
Click to enlarge
Get a Quick Quote
Pro Pac offers competitive prices and outstanding customer service. Get a quote for the Little David LS-800 DT Automatic Print & Apply Applicator and see the Pro Pac difference.
At a Glance
- Print and apply labels
- Apply on almost any panel or combination of two panels including corners
- Microprocessor driven controller
- Dispenses up to 16 inches per second
The Little David LS-800DT has all the same features as the LS-800 except that it gives you the ability to print and apply labels on almost any panel or combination of two panels, including corners.
Simply press a couple of buttons on the microprocessor driven controller and the LS-800DT gives you the power to choose between multiple application methods - all with one applicator.
- Dispenses up to 16" per second based on printer selection
- Print and applies a corner wrap, dual tamp, front-side-back only label and ability to apply label to bottom edge of product
- Patented (U.S. Patent #6,615,106)
- Width: 1" - 5.25"
- Length: .5" - 14"
- Max Roll OD: 11.875", 15.875" optional
- Core Diameter: 3", 4" optional for labels over 6" long
- Pressure sensitive die cut with .125" gap
- Labels with no gap and/or clear labels require an eye mark
- Dimensions: 35"L x 30"W x 40.75"H
- Electrical: 115 - 230 volts; 50/60 cycle; 5 Amps (requires two outlets)
- Air: 40 - 60 PSI at .5 CFM while dispensing
- Weight: 86 lbs