Little David LS-800 Automatic Print & Apply Applicator
Click to enlarge
Get a Quick Quote
Pro Pac offers competitive prices and outstanding customer service. Get a quote for the Little David LS-800 Automatic Print & Apply Applicator and see the Pro Pac difference.
Apply Labels Printed on Demand
The Little David LS-800 labeling system is designed for integration into automatic print/apply labeling applications. Labels can be applied using multiple mounting strategies to cases, pallets or products. High quality barcode, text and graphic images are easily printed then applied using the LS-800.
- Dispenses up to 16"/second based on printer selection
- Unique air controls synchronize vacuum and air assist for moreprecise label placement (+/- 1/32")
- User friendly label format software available for label design, alpha numeric and bar coding
- Next label out feature for true 1 to 1 application
- Width: 1" - 5.25"
- Length: .5" - 14"
- Roll Outside Diameter: 11.875", 15.875" optional
- Core Diameter: 3", 4" optional for labels over 6" long
- Label Conversion Specifications: Pressure sensitive die cut with .125" gap
- Labels with no gap and/or clear labels require an eye mark
- Dimensions: 35"L x 30"W x 40.75"H
- Electrical: 115 - 230 volts; 50/60 cycle; 5 Amps (requires two outlets)
- Air: 40 - 60 PSI at .5 CFM while dispensing
- Weight: 86 lbs