The Little David LD-X combines versatility and ease-of-maintenance to maximize operational efficiency. The highlight of the LD-X is the patent pending quick-release drive belts which allow the belts to be changed, without tools, in a matter of seconds.
The LD-X can be converted to handle both 2" and 3" tape, and can be converted to run mirror image in the field. These features give users the versatility they require to move the sealer from line to line regardless of product flow direction or necessary tape size.
Interlocking side rails and a counterbalanced head adjustment ensures that changeover is always quick and easy. Heavy-duty tubular steel construction provides the long lasting performance users demand.
Features of the Little David LD-X
- Quick-release drive belts allows belts to be changes in less than 3 minutes.
- 2" to 3" tape conversion in field.
- Easy Access Motor Mounts allows for fast changover.
- Simplified set-up: From pallet to production in less than 10 minutes.
- Mirror image changover inallows change product flow direction without costly custom modifications.
- Extremely durable, heavy duty tubular steel design with continuous TIG welding
Reliable Performance - Warranty
- 1 Year All Components*
- 2 Years Gear Reducer
- 3 Years Cartridge*
*Moving and wear parts are not included. Other restrictions may apply.
Specifications of the LD-X
- Power Requirements: 10 volts, 60 cycle, single phase. Other voltages available.
- Operating Speed: Continuous belt drive; 80' per minute ( 24.4 m/min.) (Production rate depends on box size and operator dexterity.)
- Closure Material: Pressure sensitive tape
- Weight: 269 lbs. uncrated
- Case Capacity
- Length: 4-1/2" - infinite
- Width: 5-1/2" - 28"
- Height 4-1/2" - 24"
Certain length x width x height combinations may not process due to unstable conveying conditions.
Options of the LD-X
- Recommended spare parts kit
- Spare tape cartridge
- 3-Phase motor (any voltage)
- Top squeezers
- Front and rear pack tables