This revolutionary case sealer was designed to excel in the most sanitary sensitive industrial environments. The LD-Xss was created to meet an increasing demand for a case sealer that could remain in line while plants were being washed down.
Heavy duty stainless steel design, fast/easy maintenance, easy clean design, and versatility make the LD-Xss a great value for any packaging line.
Features of the Little David LD-Xss
- Quick-release drive belts allows belts to be changes in less than 3 minutes.
- 2" to 3" tape conversion in field.
- Easy Access Motor Mounts allows for fast changover.
- Simplified set-up: From pallet to production in less than 10 minutes.
- Mirror image changover inallows change product flow direction without costly custom modifications.
- Extremely durable, heavy duty tubular steel design with continuous TIG welding
- Maximized water shedding to prevent bacterial growth
- Minimal overlapping joints to meet AMI standards for wash down environments
- Sealed tubular construction promotes easy cleaning
Reliable Performance - Warranty
- 1 Year All Components*
- 2 Years Gear Reducer
- 3 Years Cartridge*
*Moving and wear parts are not included. Other restrictions may apply.
Specifications of the LD-Xss
- Power Requirements: 10 volts, 60 cycle, single phase. Other voltages available.
- Operating Speed: Continuous belt drive; 80' per minute ( 24.4 m/min.) (Production rate depends on box size and operator dexterity.)
- Closure Material: Pressure sensitive tape
- Weight: 269 lbs. uncrated
- Case Capacity
- Length: 4-1/2" - infinite
- Width: 5-1/2" - 28"
- Height 4-1/2" - 24"
Certain length x width x height combinations may not process due to unstable conveying conditions.
Options of the LD-Xss
- Recommended spare parts kit
- Spare CAC50 tape cartridge
- 3-Phase motor (any voltage)
- Stainless steel top squeezers
- Stainless steel front and rear pack tables
- Stainless steel casters
- NEMA 4 wiring-enclosure-switch & motor w/ epoxy gear reducer