The Little David LDX-UTB is a semi-automatic case sealer designed for processing large runs of the same size box. The LDX-UTB requires manual adjustments to the top drive (for the height of the box) and side rails (for the width of the box). Cases are top and bottom sealed with 2” or 3” tape using the latest CaseLocker 60 tape cartridges.
Constructed of fully welded tubular steel, this top and bottom drive case sealer is optimal for sealing large runs of the same box size at high speeds. Its speed, extensive box range, and instant box changeover with self-centering side rails set it apart from competing machines.
Features of the Little David LDX-UTB
- Processes cases between 20% and 80% faster than the competition
- Movable Control Station
- Easy access motors, electrics and belts
- Interchangeable cartridges (top and bottom)
- Roller Infeed Pack Table
- Roller Exit Pack Table
- Leg Extensions (3)
- High Speed
- CF-5 Connection Kit
Specifications of the LDX-UTB
- Power Requirements: 110 VAC, 60 cycle, single phase
- Air Requirements: N/A
- Operating Speed: Continuous belt drive; Standard: 115' per minute (35.05 m/min). High Speed: 155' per minute (47.25 m/min.)
- Weight: 650 lbs (295 kg) uncrated
- Closure Material: Pressure Sensitive Tape
- Case Capacity:
- Length: 6" - infinite
- Width: 5-1/2" - 26"
- Height: 3-1/2" - 24-1/2". Optional 2-1/2" minimum box height available.