Little David Legend Uniform Semi-Automatic Case Sealer
Click to enlarge
Get a Quick Quote
Pro Pac offers competitive prices and outstanding customer service. Get a quote for the Little David Legend Uniform Semi-Automatic Case Sealer and see the Pro Pac difference.
At a Glance
- State of the art, industrial strength case taper
- Low maintenance
- Safe UL listed
- Interchangeable tape cartridges
- Patented safe single mast system
- Reliable operation
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Quick changeover
Buy your case sealing tape from Pro Pac, and get a discount on this case taper!
The Little David Legend Uniform Semi-Automatic Case Sealer is the state-of-the-art top and bottom case taper for sealing boxes from 2.625" to 34" in height. This taper has a sealed drive, an internally mounted electrical systems, and includes the infeed pack table. A folder/mailer option is also available.
Reliable Performance - Warranty
- 1 Year All Components
- 2 Years Gear Motor
- 2 Years Gear Reducer
- 3 Years Cartridge
- Moving and wear parts are not included. Other restrictions may apply.
- Tapes boxes in a variety of sizes
- Can be ordered for 2" or 3" wide tape
- Plug in operation
- Minimal operator training required
- Sealed drive system
- CaseLocker ST tape cartridge requires no lubrication
- UL listed
- Patented single mast design allows clear access
- Knife guard system of the CaseLocker ST tape cartridge allows the blade to be exposed only when the rollers are depressed
Specifications of the Legend Uniform
- Power Requirements: 115 - 220 volts, single phase, 60 cycle. Other voltage available.
- Continuous belt drive
- Operating Speed: 80' per minute (24.4 m/min) (Depends on box size and operator dexterity)
- Weight: 230 lbs (104 kg) uncrated
Case Capacity with 2" CaseLocker ST Cartridge
- Length: 4.5" (114mm) - infinite
- Width: 4.5" (114mm) - 22" (559mm)
- Height 2.625" (64 mm) - 24" (610 mm)*
- High mast version accommodates box heights to 34" (864mm)
- Conveyor height minimum is 22-1/4" (565mm)
Options of the Legend Uniform
- Leg adjustments
- High mast for box heights to 34"
- Front and rear standard or roller pack table
- Top squeezer
- Width: 37.375" (95 cm)
- Depth: 30.25" (77 cm)
- Height: 61.25" (155 cm)