The A-B-C 72A Case Palletize is a simple, compact workhorse that can palletize cases, trays, crates, RPCs, and totes up to three layers per minute.
Built to run a wide range of products, this palletizer accepts a complete selection of modular infeed and full pallet discharge alternatives, and many product orienting and accumulation options.
This powerful machine combines electromechanical and pneumatic functions, ensuring efficient, quiet, and dependable performance.
The 72A palletizer features low level construction providing the freedom of floor level operation, and an open profile that ensures easy access and rapid product changeover for all your palletizing needs.
High Performance Features of the A-B-C 72A
- Heavy steel frame construction. 7 gauge, 3/16" steel, welded and bolted for strength.
- Automatic infeed timing belt.
- Turning post and powered roller case orienter.
- Electro-mechanical dual chain-driven layer pusher bar.
- Stainless steel, reinforced elevator table with gravity design and tapered stripper plate. Maximum tier weight 650 lbs.
Reliable Palletizing Operation
- Counterweighted elevator table eliminates drive motor stress.
- Adjustable layer retainer bar.
- Allen-Bradley PLC.
- IEC motor starters.
- Variable frequency motor drives.
- Quick disconnect non-contact sensing devices with LED indicators.
- Non-contact sensors monitor machine operation.
- Sealed bearings throughout.
- Touchscreen control for machine jog, diagnostics, troubleshooting, changeover settings.
- Elevated beacon fault light.
- Modem for remote diagnostics and new layer pattern programming.
A-B-C Intelligent Control
- PLC electronics for precise control of machine operation.
- Pre-programmed case size and pallet layer configurations.
- Standard fault detection features.
Touchscreen Control Panel
- Set-up for daily, shift or batch runs.
- Simple sequence for auto/manual functions.
- Diagnostic status report screen.
- Input/output machine status.
- On-screen case counter.
- Custom case orientation devices including turning wheels and pop-up blade stops.
- Layer squaring devices.
- Automatic pallet handling/dispenser.
- Bottom sheet dispenser.
- Automatic case panel orientation to show labels or other identification on all four sides of the finished pallet.
- Layer sheet insertion.
- Roller stripper plate assembly for shrink-wrapped products.