The A-B-C 72AG High Speed Palletizer's modular design provides total flexibility for cases, trays or totes. This powerful machine has features for ultra-smooth product transit, perfect load positioning, and rapid product changeover.
This robust palletizer is built for high speed operation, up to 4 layers per minute. Its low level construction offers the freedom of floor level operation, and a clean, open profile that ensures easy access.
An automatic grouping module that allows new product infeed during row transfer is the economical and compact solution for high speed requirements.
A-B-C's 72AG modular design provides the flexibility for today's palletizing requirements.
High Performance Features of the A-B-C 72AG
- Heavy steel frame construction. 7 gauge, 3/16" steel, welded and bolted for strength.
- Automatic infeed timing belt.
- Turning post and powered roller case orienter.
- Overhead case pusher bar allows case feed to continue during row indexing.
- Stainless steel, reinforced elevator table with gravity design and tapered stripper plate. Maximum tier weight 650 lbs.
Reliable Palletizing Operation
- Counterweighted elevator table eliminates drive motor stress.
- Adjustable layer retainer bar.
- Allen-Bradley PLC.
- IEC motor starters.
- Variable frequency motor drives.
- Quick disconnect non-contact sensing devices with LED indicators.
- Non-contact sensors monitor machine operation.
- Sealed bearings throughout.
- Touchscreen control for machine jog, diagnostics, troubleshooting, changeover settings.
- Elevated beacon fault light.
- Modem for remote diagnostics and new layer pattern programming.
A-B-C Intelligent Control
- PLC electronics for precise control of machine operation.
- Pre-programmed case size and pallet layer configurations.
- Standard fault detection features.
Touchscreen Control Panel
- Set-up for daily, shift or batch runs.
- Simple sequence for auto/manual functions.
- Diagnostic status report screen.
- Input/output machine status.
- On-screen case counter.
- Custom case orientation devices including turning wheels and pop-up blade stops.
- Layer squaring devices.
- Automatic pallet handling/dispenser.
- Bottom sheet dispenser.
- Automatic case panel orientation to show labels or other identification on all four sides of the finished pallet.
- Layer sheet insertion.
- Roller stripper plate assembly for shrink-wrapped products.