The A-B-C 72B Bag Palletizer runs industrial-sized bags of agricultural, chemical and building supply products, providing square, secure pallet loads, regardless of bag dimension variation.
This versitile machine's low level design means no stairs or platforms are required, and all palletizing operations and maintenance points are conveniently located at floor level.
Using the touch screen operator control panel, the bag position orientation, layer retention and squaring plate settings may be changed by following the simple, step-by-step sequence.
Eliminate manual bag palletizing and reduce the risk of back injuries, and get square, secure pallet loads.
High Performance Features of the A-B-C 72B
- Heavy steel frame construction. 7 gauge, 3/16" steel, welded and bolted for strength.
- Roller infeed conveyor.
- Pop-up turning frame bag orienter.
- Electro-mechanical dual chain-driven layer pusher bar.
- Stainless steel, reinforced elevator table with gravity design and tapered stripper plate. Maximum tier weight 650 lbs.
Reliable Palletizing Operation
- Counterweighted elevator table eliminates drive motor stress.
- Adjustable layer retainer bar.
- Allen-Bradley PLC.
- IEC motor starters.
- Variable frequency motor drives.
- Quick disconnect non-contact sensing devices with LED indicators.
- Non-contact sensors monitor machine operation.
- Sealed bearings throughout.
- Touchscreen control for machine jog, diagnostics, troubleshooting, changeover settings.
- Elevated beacon fault light.
- Modem for remote diagnostics and new layer pattern programming.
A-B-C Intelligent Control
- PLC electronics for precise control of machine operation.
- Pre-programmed case size and pallet layer configurations.
- Standard fault detection features.
Touchscreen Control Panel
- Set-up for daily, shift or batch runs.
- Simple sequence for auto/manual functions.
- Diagnostic status report screen.
- Input/output machine status.
- On-screen case counter.
- Automatic pallet handling/dispenser.
- Bottom sheet dispenser.
- Layer sheet insertion.
Plan View of the A-B-C 72B