The A-B-C 108 High Level Bulk Depalletizer delivers low level operation and high level container discharge, providing all the benefits of high level bulk depalletizing with the simplicity and convenience of a floor level machine.
This machine's clean, open profile ensures high visibility and the floor level operator station makes it easy to control operation and review operating data.
Designed with innovative features to maintain total bottle control during depalletizing, and built for long-term production, this depalletizer is the solution for bottle handling productivity.
High Performance Features of the A-B-C 108 High Level Depalletizer
- Heavy steel frame construction, welded and bolted for strength.
- Mechanical primary and secondary layer squaring before sweep-off.
- Electro-mechanical dual chain-driven sweep bar.
- Automatic container height detector.
- Four side containment devices on sweep carriage: adjustable side plates, rear sweep bar and front stabilizer bar.
- Stainless steel, reinforced transfer table with tapered stripper plate.
- Counterweighted elevator table.
- Adjustable guard rails on elevator table.
- Programmable logic control of operation.
- IEC motor starters.
- Variable frequency motor drives.
- Quick disconnect non-contact sensing devices with LED indicators.
- Non-contact sensors monitor machine operation.
- Sealed bearings throughout.
- Touchscreen control for machine jog, diagnostics, troubleshooting, changeover settings.
- Elevated beacon fault light.
A-B-C's Intelligent Control
- PLC electronics for precise control of machine operation.
- Pre-programmed product size and pallet layer configurations.
- Standard fault detection features.
Touchscreen Control Panel
- Set-up for daily, shift or batch runs.
- Simple sequence for auto/manual functions.
- Diagnostic status report screen.
- Input/output machine status.
- On-screen case counter.
- Picture frame and slipsheet remover / stacker.
- Empty pallet stacker.
- Powered full pallet feed.