Reliable Long-Lasting Printing Performance
The lineup of Linx 8900 Series small character continuous ink jet (CIJ) printers offers manufacturers one of the smartest yet easiest to operate ink jet coding systems on the market today. Designed for minimal interventions and maximum reliability, Linx 8900 Series users enjoy up to 18,000 hours between self-service preventive maintenance intervals, up to 100 starts and stops between printhead cleanings and eight-hour advance fluid refill warnings.
With up to 5 lines of alphanumeric text, barcode printing capabilities and print speeds up to 1,230 feet per minute, Linx 8900 Series printers provide a flexible coding option for both primary and secondary packaging.
- Large 10" full color user interface includes an icon-driven high-resolution touch screen with at-a-glance production rate visibility, with easy creation and editing of messages.
- Automatic fluid checking and long eight hour refill warnings allows for less unplanned downtime and less printer monitoring.
- Automatic printhead flushing allow you to go up to 100 starts and stops before cleaning.
- Sealed, industrial printhead requires no manual adjustments, removing the risk of damage to critical components, and allows for mess free, trouble free startups and stops.
- Simple, one-touch, fluid cartridge refills during printing allows for no mess, no tools and no mistakes.
- IP55 washdown rating - perfect for food, beverage and dairy packaging plants where washdown and harsh environments are demanding on equipment.
- Predictable maintenance scheduling with Easi-Change service modules provides running with service intervals up to 13,000-18,000 hours.
- Extended shutdowns - up to 3 months without printer flushing or draining.
- Stainless steel case is easy to clean, has no dirt traps and provided a surface which liquid naturally slides off.
- Prints up to 5 lines of alphanumeric text on virtually any material thanks to a broad range of LINX inks available.
- Improve integration across your production line by connecting and controlling several printers from your PC, using Parallel I/O and Ethernet connectivity.
- Advanced System Monitoring performs real-time health checks, allowing line operators to anticipate preventive maintenance actions and avoid unscheduled stoppages.
- Effortless product changeovers are made simple by storing and easily retrieving multiple production line settings.
8900 Series Models
- Linx 8900: 3 lines of code, output measurement reporting.
- Linx 8900LI: 2 lines of code, output measurement reporting.
- Linx 8910: 3 lines of code, output measurement reporting, higher print speeds.
- Linx 8920: 5 lines of code, output measurement reporting, higher print speeds, advanced system monitoring, multi-range sequential coding.
- Linx 8940: 5 lines of code, output measurement reporting, high speed applications in demanding environments, advanced system monitoring, multi-range sequential coding.
Please contact Pro Pac or call 888-318-0083 for your printing and date-coding equipment.