Print 1 to 5 High-Resolution Lines Up to Nearly 2" in Total Height
The MicroJet AC prints alphanumeric characters on corrugated as well as on other porous materials and has a throw distance greater than high-resolution printers. This printer also offers print height flexibility that is unmatched in the industry.
The MicroJet AC privides up to 45 messages in a 1 to 5 line format with a total print height of 1.9" and a maximum single character height of .8".
Get millions of characters from a single bottle of ink.
Features of the MicroJet AC
- A total print height of 1.8" or five lines, single character height of .8" maximum and .25" minimum
- Self-contained non-contact coding system
- Rotable print engine closes gap for condensed print
- Choice of photocell position for product detection
- External priming bulb
- Type: HP Thermal Ink Jet
- Print speed: Up to 200 fpm (up to 61 mps)
- Print lines: 1 or 2 lines (.22" to .45")
- Orientation: Side or top-down printing
- Product sensing: Integrated photoeyes
- Print resolution: 300 dpi vertical resolution
- Throw distance: 1/2" (12.7mm) at 83 ft/min (25.3m/min) and 1/4" (6.4mm) at 150 ft/min (45.7m/min)
- Prints up to 200 ft/min (61m/min) depending on system set-up
- Minimum time between print cycle: 1 second
- Millions of characters from a single bottle of ink
- Ink system capacity of the unit is 250mls
- Low ink light indicator
- Communication interface: RS232C