Continuous-Motion Bottom Overlap Shrink Wrapping System
The rugged, high-speed Arpac Capra 8000LS continuous motion shrink wrapping system operates at speeds up to 140 packages per minute and 140 linear feet per minute.
The Capra 8000LS has a 24" wide end seal, with a 10" high end seal opening, and can also run vertical end seals. This unique form, fill and seal wrapper uses a bottom lap seal via a fixed plow that leaves no excess film to waste.
Utilizing polyethylene, polyolefin or PVC shrink film, the Capra 8000LS produces aesthetically pleasing packages that are perfect for retail display. The Capra 8000LS system offers extreme flexibility, and is designed to run large product sizes, as well as very small items. An optional product closing conveyor will handle small products up to 70 packages per minute. Other options include infeeds for coupon placement, stainless-steel construction for food environments and printed film registration.
- Heavy-duty rugged construction designed for high durability and around-the-clock operation
- Laser cut and CNC machined components for maximum precision
- Baked on powder coat finish provides a durable scratch resistant surface and prevents corrosion
- Static lap seal
- Dual-axis reciprocating end-seal
- Servo driven seal carriage and seal head
- 24" wide seal bar, with 10" high-end seal opening
- Horizontal/vertical sealing capability
- Standard 6' flighted infeed conveyor
- Guards and control box doors are electrically interlocked
- Allen-Bradley Logix PLC
- Allen-Bradley Kinetix servo drives and Allen-Bradley servo motors
- Allen-Bradley Panel View touchscreen interface, message display and self-diagnostics
- Tool-less change of flight pin spacing to accommodate products of different lengths
- NEMA 12 electrical cabinet and controls
- Central point lubrication simplifies preventive maintenance
- Low film alert warns that a film changeover will soon be necessary
- Casters for machine portability
- Double roll film rack
- Extra film forming plows
- Film print registration
- Hole punch
- Jib crane
- Low product detection
- Quick-connect modular infeeds
- Shrink tunnel
- Stack light and horn
- Static/thermal bottom overlap sealing for polyolefin film
- UL / CSA approved electrical cabinet
- CDs / DVDs
- Light bulbs
- Oil filters
- Paper products
- Width (across machine): 2" to 22"
- Length (flow direction): 5" and up
- Height Range: .25" to 10"
- Roll Width: Up to 46"
- Type: Polyethylene, Polyolefin, PVC
- Clear or randomly printed film
- Single wound roll
- Speed: Up to 140 packages per minute, up to 140 feet per minute
- Electrical: 460 VAC, 3 Ph, 60 Hz, 44 A
- Air: 80 psi, 30 SCFM